Saturday, July 3, 2010

Romania July 21-August 4, 2010

This blog was sort of created by accident. I am not a writer, but I wanted a way to keep in touch with our friends and family in America while we are in Romania this summer. We leave in just 18 days for a journey that will bring us closer to our Lord Jesus and to fellow Christians living 6,000 miles away. There are some incredible things planned and I know God has so much in store. All of this for His glory!

In a few days I will post more about how this trip came to be. If you would like to follow our trip while we are in Romania check back often. Not sure what our Internet access will be while at the camp, but we will try and post as often as possible. We will also be posting pictures on my Facebook page.... www.facebook.com/robert.norris

Draga prietenii mei în România....abia aștept să vă văd vara asta. Dumnezeu e așa de bun! O să plecăm în optsprezece de zile. Apoi Îl vom lauda pe Domnul nostru impreuna!

No comments:

Post a Comment